Check Availability and Make your Reservation Online!
- 48 sites in hardwoods
- 37 sites in a partially wooded area
- 18 sites along our open field/playground area
- Generously spaced graveled sites for tents as well as RVs
- Basic tent sites with no hook-ups (extra charge for water & electric site)
- RV sites with water & electric or water, electric & sewer hook-ups
- Riverfront sites
- Group camping is available in our open field area.
- Two centrally located comfort stations feature flush toilets, sinks and hot showers.
- Other services (dumping station, firewood, ice,
snacks, t-shirts) are located at campground store.
- Natural swimming area where the water is clear and refreshing. Bring your own tubes or canoes,
or schedule a rental and delivery of a Tube, Canoe, or Kayak with shuttle service through one of
the companies listed on the Directions & Nearby Attractions page.
- Playground and open field for playing ball games, swinging on the swings, or digging in the sand pile.